CES Government: Where Technology and Mission Meet
CES Government is the premier global stage for government and technology, held against the backdrop of CES’s 4,700 technology exhibits spread across 2.7 million square feet. Top government mission leaders, technology innovators, and critical infrastructure executives will gather at #CESG2020 where substantive discussions lead to transformative business relationships.
CESG 2020 will welcome:
State and Local jurisdictions
US Partner Nations
5 Reasons to Attend CES Government
- PROVOCATIVE: Plenary Sessions and Executive Roundtables are led by the most recognized names in government and technology.
- INTERACTIVE: More than 100 agenda participants complemented by high-energy receptions and activities built to connect people.
- RELEVANT: Emerging technologies matched against government’s most important missions.
- INTEGRATED with CES: Programming is reflective of CES technology pavilions and #CESG2020 attendees have access to CES show floor.
- GLOBAL: Anchored in US federal government tech sector, deliberately inclusive of other American government jurisdictions and select US partner nations.
Join government technology’s senior leaders as they discuss challenges, explore innovative solutions, and showcase technologies shaping the future of how we govern, work and live.
What You Can Expect at CES Government 2020 TECHNOLOGIES AND TRENDS
Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning
Cloud and IT Modernization
Acquisition and Innovation
Advanced DATA Analytics
Biometrics and Authentication
Connectivity and 5G
Travel and Hotel
Everything you need to plan your trip.
Explore high value, high visibility branding opportunities.
Be a part of #CESG2020.