CES Government sells out each year and attendance primarily is by invitation, with successive rounds being mailed beginning late July.
Preference is given to GBEF members, previous attendees and senior professionals whose positions and experience complement the CES Government agenda.
Open registration begins November 18, 2019 and is limited to 40 available registrations. Registration will close when sold out.
Click HERE- Open Registration Available Now
Registration is available first come, first serve to the first 40 registrants.
*No refunds after December 3, 2019.
Who attends CES Government?
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Senior agency or mission executives
- Elected political leaders and senior staff
Business and Critical Infrastructure
- Technology Innovators
- Energy, Transportation, Communications, health care
- Executive leadership including CEO, CTO, COO, and other senior directors
- SMEs, NGOs, LAW and ACADEMIA
VIP Registration for GBEF Members, CES Government Alumni and Government Attendees
June 1, 2019
Nov. 18, 2019
* Limited to 40