About CES Government
CES Government 2020 at CES!
The government technology sector’s most prestigious summit is part of the world’s largest technology trade show:
The premier government technology conference partner of CES. CES Government has a 15-year record of bringing together the top professionals in government technology – from the United States and around the world.
- Anchored in US Federal government, but bolstered by significant representation from other American government jurisdictions and select US partner nations.
- Attendance includes elected, appointed and senior career government executives.
- Participation from the technology sector’s top innovators
CESG 2020 will be limited to 400 attendees, primarily by invitation with limited open registration (50) available in October.
- Highly interactive – not the usual “sit and listen” conference.
- Twelve Executive Roundtables on the most current technology topics and the missions they support.
- Provocative Plenary Sessions with global leaders in technology and government missions.
- A range of activities designed to encourage substantive discussions and relationships that last beyond the conference.
CES Government attendees are registered for CES and have access to VIP keynotes and the show floor- with more than 4500 technology exhibits covering more than 2.7 million square feet of innovation exhibit space.
January 9-11, 2020 during CES
Park MGM Hotel
(Previously the Monte Carlo)
3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109